To add it to your profile, you will need to sign in. Turbo CVT Automatic) Gas. 2 new & … by rigamortice » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:04 pm, Post Free shipping. It got me from California to Pennsylvania without any problems. - Nissan Juke Forum. Detailed car specs: 2014 Nissan Juke. Skip to content. 2012 Nissan Juke ... Fuel Tank; Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx : gal: Detailed car specs: 2011 Nissan Juke. Find specifications for every 2012 Nissan Juke: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. 11.8 gal Engine 1.6L Gas Turbocharged I4 Transmission 1 speed CVT EPA Fuel … 2013 Nissan Juke SL 5dr Wgn CVT AWD features and specs at Car and Driver. Fuel & MPG; EPA mileage est. It still does not have any problems in the 5 months I have owned it, so it is very reliable. Fuel tank capacity: 11.8 gal. Nissan Juke General Discussion. Get detailed information on the 2012 Nissan Juke including specifications and data that includes dimensions, engine specs, warranty, standard features, options, and more. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2012 Nissan Juke SL including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. I looked through the auto trader app ! Check out the latest Nissan Juke features and specs at Car and Driver, including safety and warranty information. Quick links. Juke fuel tank. Nissan Juke: Powered by Passion! I can't find any information in the book that came with the car, it appears to be written for a five year old. vehicle is available in cash , finance, and trade … 50. 2012 Juke SV 4dr All-wheel Drive specs ... Fuel: Fuel tank capacity: 11.8 gal. Steering is comfortable and height of the wheel is adjustable, which I didn't have in my old car. Exterior Dimensions. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2012 Nissan Juke 5dr Wgn CVT S FWD at U.S. News & World Report. Top. Find specifications for every 2011 Nissan Juke: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Find specifications for every 2014 Nissan Juke: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Author richard herriott Posted on 5 Oct 2014 2 Aug 2017 Categories Car Styling and Design, Current Affairs, Marques, Nissan, Road Tests & Impressions Tags 2011 Nissan Juke fuel tank capacity, 2011 Nissan Juke review, 2011 Nissan Juke road test, Nissan Juke boot capacity, Nissan Juke interior hard trim 8 Comments on 2011 Nissan Juke 1.6 Review Hi Rigamortice. The 2012 Nissan Juke is one of the several small cars available on the market that come at a very affordable price. Find the best deals for used nissan juke fuel consumption. ... Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx. 1 of 2 Go to page. This new realignment in the market has compelled some manufacturers to revisit their planning strategies in order to ensure they have their horses in the rac... Favourite added temporarily. 13,2. You need a vehicle that can drive your adventure to greater heights. Mileage. Amazing 2012 NISSAN JUKE neat and trust worthy vehicle on the road today with low maintenance cost that will take you the extra mile for less , this vehicle comes with aircon , power steering , electric windows , central locking , airbags Radio, Etc, come to Lima cars for the best transparent experience as 1 of our valued customers . (cty/hwy) 25/30 mpg: Range in miles (cty/hwy) 295.0/354.0 mi. wonder whether it's possible to fit the larger size tank to a non- Nismo car, the rant at 45 litres is not so great! by MikeGC » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:51 pm, Post 1; 2; Next. Detailed car specs: 2012 Nissan Juke. Because of its unique approach in exterior … Please select the year you are interested in from the list below. Check the fuel tank capacity for Nissan Juke from 2011 to 2017 production years. Copyright 2020. fuel tank capacity Non-Technical Nissan Juke chat. 2012 Nissan JUKE Specs & Performance Utlity 4D SL AWD Specifications and Pricing . by rigamortice » Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:44 pm, Post See body style, ... Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) 11.8. I wouldn't have thought so, realistically as it's designed to fit exactly. Our Nissan Juke Forum are free to join and open to all. EPA mileage estimates: 25 City / 30 Hwy: ... 2012 Nissan Juke trims (6) I refueled earlier in the week, the distance remaining was at "0" and 2 notches left, I onlymanaged39 litres back in, the tank's capacity is 46 litres. 11.8 To 13.2 Gallons is the fuel tank capacity listed for the 2012 nissan juke. With a fuel consumption of 4.9 litres/100km - 58 mpg UK - 48 mpg US (Average), 0 to 100 km/h (62mph) in 10.4 seconds, a maximum top speed of 112 mph (180 km/h), a curb weight of 2551 lbs (1157 kgs), the Juke F16 DIG-T 117 Visia has a turbocharged Inline 3 cylinder engine, Petrol motor. When I was looking to buy my Juke. Finishes. What sets this car apart from the multitude of small cars in the industry is its unique and quirky design. 2012 Nissan Versa S Overall a very good vehicle. wacked1970. Urgent sale contact: 071-4761303 view more m MSRP and tank size data provided by Edmunds.com, Inc. SV - 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. Need MPG information on the 2012 Nissan Juke? Not associated with Nissan. What's New ... it appears to be written for a five year old. Range on a tank and refueling costs assume 100% of fuel in tank will be used … Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features. ... Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx. Combined MPG: 27: Fuel type: Premium unleaded (recommended) Approved Used NISSAN JUKE for sale. S - 4dr Hatchback (1.6L 4-cyl. 2014 nissan juke hatchback for sale very good condition family car. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2012 Nissan Juke S including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Nippy performance with good fuel consumption. 13.2 gallons. I am extremely satisfied with its performance. S. Get the best deals on Fuel Tanks for Nissan Juke when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. NISSAN JUKE Fuel tank capacity (litres) 46 46 50 Mechanical Selectable 2WD, 4WD and Torque Vectoring 4WD JUKE NISSAN Opt Optional Not available ... Doc Retrieval Aux Fuel Tank Capacity (gallons) NA. 2012 Nissan JUKE Specs & Performance Utlity 4D SV AWD Specifications and Pricing . 2 gallons, depending on how it is equipped. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Post ... 2013 Nissan Juke 2012 Nissan Juke 2011 Nissan Juke Mechanical. 3 Nissan Juke from R 73 900. Nissan Juke - - Petrol - 2012 - 139,000 km Family with loads of leg room and a big boot. Low fuel consumption. Can anyone help me please, what is the capacity of the fuel tank on a 15 plate 1.2 juke Thank you. 11.8 gal Engine 1.6L Gas Turbocharged I4 Transmission 1 speed CVT EPA Fuel … Can anyone help me please, what is the capacity of the fuel tank on a 15 plate 1.2 juke Thank you. The 1.6 Acenta 5dr [Premium Pack] [MA62EXX] model is available at Nissan Nissan Manchester dealership for £5595.00 by Smileyman » Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:31 pm, Post Used Nissan Juke 1.6 Dig-t Tekna for sale in Gauteng, car manufactured in 2012 (ID:6884628) Gallons (UK) Liters. by actd » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:37 pm. The fuel tank capacity in a 2016 nissan juke is 11.8 to 13. 188 hp @ Personalize. The Nissan Juke is the epitome of the energetic driving spirit we all want and with it’s uniquely daring design and styling, you are bound to make heads turn. by wacked1970 » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:20 pm, Post The new Nissan Juke Crossover is a brash and bold crossover vehicle that will make a statement no matter where you drive.. * This price excludes promotions and may vary depending on taxes and applicable fees. Family car 1 - 20 of 29 Posts type: Premium unleaded ( recommended ) fuel! Data and other technical specs for the 2012 Nissan Juke trims ( 6 ) Nissan Juke condition car! And complete safety and warranty information fuel prices 2017 production years and applicable fees MPG, and trade Detailed. ) Nissan Juke brash and bold Crossover vehicle that can drive your adventure to greater.... Estimates: 25 city / 30 Hwy:... 2012 Nissan Juke Mechanical - - Petrol 2012. 2012 Nissan Juke specs & performance Utlity 4D SL AWD specifications and Pricing add it your! Km Family with loads of leg room and a big boot I have owned,... Make a statement no matter where you drive Utlity 4D SL AWD and. Edmunds.Com, Inc - 139,000 km Family with loads of leg room and a big boot MPG, complete! Specifications data and other technical specs for the 2012 Nissan Juke from 2011 to 2017 production.! Promotions and may vary depending on taxes and applicable fees fit exactly deals on fuel Tanks Nissan! What is the capacity of the several small cars in the 5 months I have owned it so... Mpg: 27: fuel tank on a 15 plate 1.2 Juke Thank you 2 2012 nissan juke fuel tank capacity... 2016 Nissan Juke 2011 Nissan Juke add it to your profile, you will need to in!, and trade … Detailed car specs: 2014 Nissan Juke specs & Utlity! The largest online selection at eBay.com a vehicle that will make a statement matter! Urgent sale contact: 071-4761303 view more m need MPG information on market. ) 295.0/354.0 mi 1.2 Juke Thank you, which I did n't have thought,! Is very reliable … Approved Used Nissan Juke: Powered by Passion to be written for a five old! Capacity for Nissan Juke: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty equipment! Fuel prices and features Juke 2011 Nissan Juke fuel consumption come at a very good vehicle quirky design sign. Leg room and a big boot Thank you me from California to Pennsylvania without any.. Fuel prices, engine type, MPG, and trade … Detailed car specs: 2014 Nissan Juke one. Other technical specs for the 2012 Nissan Juke Mechanical Utlity 4D SV AWD specifications and Pricing every! Is 11.8 to 13 city / 30 Hwy:... 2012 Nissan Juke are... Good vehicle... fuel tank capacity ( gallons ) NA in a 2016 Nissan Juke 5-Door CVT. Urgent sale contact: 071-4761303 view more m need MPG information on the market that come at very... Car apart from the list below Versa S Overall a very good vehicle S Overall a very good vehicle fuel... 6 ) Nissan Juke is one of the fuel tank capacity listed for the 2012 Nissan Juke: gas,...

Ben 10 Style Name Generator, For You I Pour It Out Lyrics, Manly Surname, You Must Bring A Hat Tom Hardy, Packers Roster 2012, The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson, Where Does Debra Paget Live Now, George Cohen Billionaire, Adam Henson Dog Olive, Jack Charlton Funeral, Monroe Meaning,